Design for startups
I've freelanced for a lot of small startups, often as creative side projects alongside my main gig. Here are some of my favourite UI layouts. Some are kind of old and dated but I've kept them here for nostalgia.UI design projects
Hi there, it's nice to meet you.
I’m Geri, a product design lead from London.
I'm currently at News UK as Lead Designer on NewsKit design system. Prior to that, I was Principal on the Infinity design system at Checkout.com and before that, was design lead on Constellation, Lloyds Banking Group design system. Way back, I designed digital products at UBS and Bank of America.
These days I’m more interested in a product that is inclusive than a product that looks pretty. My work wouldn't get any likes on Dribbble. But I hope it's helping our customers to make informed choices and hopefully in doing so, sleep a little sounder at night.
Be kind and take care of each other ♥️
- I grew up in New Zealand and only pretend to be British.
- If you hear snoring in the background, it's Arthur.
- I did my BA in Digital Design at UAL which is a fun place to study.
About this site
- I've enjoyed building and maintaining this little site over the years. It's just straight up HTML/CSS/JS off a Bootstrap template I've customised. A basic understanding front-end code has made me a better designer.
- Typefaces are P22 Underground and Sailec. Please pay for fonts! They take a long time to make.