- Talk: Web3 - creating problems where we need solutions
- Web3 academy
The Product House
- Why Web3 matters
- The father of Web3 wants you to trust less: Gavin Wood interview
- What Is Web3?
Harvard Business Review
- Web3: in a nutshell
- Here's everything we know about Web3
- Podcast: Web3 with Laura Kalbag
- Why decentralisation matters
- Web3 foundation
- My first impressions of Web3
- Why we need Web3
- Decentralization for Web3 Builders: Principles, Models, How
- The Third Web
- Core ideas of Web3
- Understanding what Web3 is... and isn't
- Gaby's Web3 reading list
- What the hell is a Web3 browser? And what does it do?
- Why it’s too early to get excited about Web3
- Notes on Web3
- The Meaning of Decentralization
- Video: Blockchain explained
- Video: What is blockchain?
- What Is Proof of Work (PoW)?
- What Is Proof of Stake (PoS)?
- Blockchain Architecture Basics
- Blockchain Layer 1 vs. Layer 2
- Proof of Learn is a Web3 education platform where students can Learn-and-Earn
- What is Ethereum?
- MetaMask: A crypto wallet & gateway to blockchain apps
- How the Diem payment system works
- What is cryptocurrency?
- Understanding Ethereum
- What Is a 51% Attack?
- Crypto for Beginners: How to Setup Your First Wallet
- What Is a Stablecoin?
- Crypto Glossary
- Cryptocurrencies: A Necessary Scam?
- The Cryptocurrency Tycoons On Forbes’ 2021 Billionaires List
- How to modify or cancel a pending Ethereum transaction
- NFTs Don’t Work the Way You Might Think They Do
- NFTs, explained
- Selling an NFT on OpenSea
- NFTs and A Thousand True Fans
- From Design System to ‘NFT Design System’: Creating TinyFaces
- In the wild world of NFTs, you can now own an actual colour
- A beginner's guide to NFTs
- Small Group of Insiders Is Reaping Most of the Gains on NFTs
- POAP are Non Fungible Tokens
- Sorry, but NFTs Are Not Design’s Democratizing Savior
- NFT Art Market Report – November 2021
- Video explainer: What is a dApp? Decentralized Application on the Blockchain
- State of the dApp – definitive registry of dApp projects
- Decentralized Versus Centralized Apps
- What is a Dapp and How Do You Improve the Dapp User Experience?
- What Is A DAO And How Do They Work?
- What Are DAOs And Why You Should Pay Attention
- The Dao of DAOs
- Web 3 is going just great
- First she documented the alt-right. Now she’s coming for crypto
Gerrit De Vynck
- Six signs crypto investment is a classic Ponzi scheme
- Web3 is Bullshit
- Cryptocurrency is a symptom of the death of the American dream
- The False Promise of Web3
- Designing Diversity, Inclusion and Accessibility Into Web3
- When Is web3 Going to Become More Accessible?
- My Thoughts on Accessibility of NFTs and Web3
- Talk: Why Diversity & Accessibility are important in Web3
- Web3 has a user experience problem
- Web3 must learn from the past: People with disabilities are the largest untapped demographic
Josh Basile, accessiBe
- The Time is Now: Web3 Must Make Good on its Promise of Inclusivity
- Getting started in Web 3.0 as a UX designer
- Decentralization off the shelf - new UX patterns
Eileen Wagner, Karissa McKelvey, Kelsie Nabben
- Design principles for Web3
- Deepwork case studies
- Web3 design principles
- Web3 design principles
- Talk: Web3 design systems - components and design standards for better dApps
- Talk: Web3.0 product design
- Pedro Duarte's blog
- Talk: Web3 design systems - components and design standards for better dApp UX
- Finity, a design system for Web3 by Polygon
These are a load of links I've uncovered learning about Web3.
If you'd prefer me to remove a link, or have something interesting for me to read, give me a 👋 on Twitter @gerireid.